Network Establishment, Strategy and Planning
- Develop and implement National Retail Network Strategies for the markets in the region to setup the required distribution network to enable the successful exploitation of all market potentials.
- Adapt regional concepts to the current distribution network.
- Analyse the market-specific requirements to ensure that the company’s long-term targets are achieved by taking the geographical, economic and cultural facts into consideration.
- Supervise the actual facility re/developments, relocations and new site developments to ensure Daimler Commercial Vehicles being appropriately presented and all required aspects are met.
- Ensure successful retail completion through project management activities.
- On-site consultancy on the proper project implementation using the retail formats.
- Monitor, control and report on the proper implementation of the National Retail Network Plan.
- Ensure a proper implementation of concepts and standards.
- Supporting of RC MENA Board of Management on matters regarding the selection and appointment of a new business partner as well as the termination if required.
- Analyse alternatives and highlight consequences for the market and Sales & After-Sales organization.
- Generate reports to the management as a basis for major future decisions.
Retail Network Professionalizing
- Improve infrastructure for the communication within the Sales & After-Sales organization (retail, wholesale, DCV MENA).
- Direct our business partner by acting as consultant for all topics relevant to the network development within the region.
- Accompany the implementation of region-specific standards for the areas: brand presence, business management and marketing, new vehicle sales, used vehicle sales, parts and service. Support the business partner on the fulfilment of the standards.
Corporate Identity (CI)
- Enforce CI philosophy in the market and including CI topics in target agreements with the business partner to ensure a uniform brand appearance in the region.
- Take the lead in the project planning, negotiations and consultation on construction projects on site in cooperation with headquarter.
- Establish and follow-up on quality gates as a controlling mechanism trough different stages of the facility projects.
Training and Supervision within Team
- Supervise and develop trainees. Provide Feedback on performance and development. Be a role model on business, social and ethical aspects.
- Support the team development, communication and cooperation.
- Support dealers on analysis of root causes to the identified issues.
- Perform Gap Analysis between actual situation of the issues and benchmark / standards.
- Support the coordination of cross-departmental action plans with responsible BUs.
- Assist Dealers in terms of consultation and coaching on operational issues and personnel qualification.
- Oversee and drive the implementation and maintenance of an effective Compliance Management System at the distributor level in accordance with Daimler Compliance requirements and local laws and regulations.This includes:
- Raising Compliance awareness at the business level.
- Compliance risk assessments, performance monitoring and reporting.
- Independently monitor compliance of Daimler Distributors and reporting to LCM, Group Compliance.
- Provide coordination, facilitation and oversight of key compliance activities as Business Partner Integrity Management including Due Diligence and Contracts consistent with Daimler Standards with respect to terms, conditions and representations.