Network Establishment, Strategy and Planning
- Develop and implement National Retail Network Strategies for the markets in the region to setup the required distribution network to enable the successful exploitation of all market potentials.
- Adapt regional concepts to the current distribution network.
- Analyse the market-specific requirements to ensure that the company’s long-term targets are achieved by taking the geographical, economic and cultural facts into consideration.
- Supervise the actual facility re/developments, relocations and new site developments to ensure Daimler Commercial Vehicles is being appropriately presented and all required aspects are met.
- Ensure successful retail completion through project management activities.
- On-site consultancy on the proper project implementation using the retail formats.
- Monitor, control and report on the proper implementation of the National Retail Network Plan.
- Ensure a proper implementation of concepts and standards.
- Supporting of RC MENA Board of Management on matters regarding the selection and appointment of a new business partner as well as the termination if required.
- Analyse alternatives and highlight consequences for the market and Sales & After-Sales organization.
- Generate reports to the management as a basis for major future decisions
Retail Network Professionalizing
- Improve infrastructure for the communication within the Sales & After-Sales organization (retail, wholesale, DCV MENA).
- Direct our business partner by acting as consultant for all topics relevant to the network development within the region.
- Accompany the implementation of region-specific standards for the areas: brand presence, business management and marketing, new vehicle sales, used vehicle sales, parts and service. Support the business partner on the fulfilment of the standards.
Corporate Identity (CI)
- Enforce CI philosophy in the market and include CI topics in target agreements with the business partner to ensure a uniform brand appearance in the region.
- Take the lead in the project planning, negotiations and consultation on construction projects on site in cooperation with headquarter.
- Establish and follow-up on quality gates as a controlling mechanism trough different stages of the facility projects.
Training and Supervision within Team
- Supervise and develop trainees. Provide feedback on performance and development. Be a role model on business, social, and ethical aspects.
- Support the team development, communication, and cooperation.
- Support dealers on analysis of root causes to the identified issues.
- Perform Gap Analysis between actual situation of the issues and benchmark / standards.
- Support the coordination of cross-departmental action plans with responsible BUs.
- Assist Dealers in terms of consultation and coaching on operational issues and personnel qualification.
Oversee and drive the implementation and maintenance of an effective Compliance Management System at the distributor level in accordance with Daimler Compliance requirements and local laws and regulations; this includes:
- Raising Compliance awareness at the business level.
- Compliance risk assessments, performance monitoring and reporting.
- Independently monitor compliance of Daimler Distributors and reporting to LCM, Group Compliance.
- Provide coordination, facilitation, and oversight of key compliance activities as Business Partner Integrity Management including Due Diligence and Contracts consistent with Daimler Standards with respect to terms, conditions, and representations.