Network Strategy & Planning
- Manage the activities of securing the proper planning and coverage of the Network facilities structure and network locations, to ensure infrastructure standards are met at all times.
- Manage the specific Signage and Corporate Identity adherence, ensuring that the Daimler brands are always presented consistently and professionally
- Manage the development, implementation and maintenance of the Sales, Service and Parts Network Facilities
- Responsible for all site redevelopments, relocations and new site developments to ensure the brand/s are appropriately represented and all standards are met in full
- Assure proper approval of appropriate site locations, working in close conjunctions with the Business Unit and respective Retail Business Development Managers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, suppliers and Daimler AG to ensure that the DCV MENA regions remains a leading voice in future network facility/workshop development e.g. new CI standards etc.
Retail Formats/Standards/Corporate Identity
- Coordinate outlets and the related retail standards (including standard processes and systems via the General Distributors and their authorized reseller’s network)
- Synchronization with the respective business units/stakeholders for the implementation, maintenance, development and adaptation of specific retail formats and sub-outlets
- Review, adaptation and update of retail standards to fit market and DCV MENA needs on the sales & service levels
- Assuring that retail standards qualification/knowledge is fulfilled across the network
Retail Support & Consultancy
- Based on Dealer Standard Monitoring and Audits, Dealer Performance Report, Customer Service Index results and benchmarks, identify issues at individual dealers
- Accompany the development of the individual action plans together with the responsible Business Unit
- Coordinate and Monitor action plans and conduct improvement visits and workshops
- Implementation of personnel qualification initiatives (organizing, coaching, training, etc.)
- Consolidation of reports and management reporting
- Gather network related market and dealer specific information for the assigned markets for Daimler brands and sub networks and update accordingly all related reports and databases (Fact Books, GSSN, Network lists)
Dealer Selection & Termination Process
- Support the dealer selection and termination process/es in accordance to the latest International Retail Network Policy (from Daimler AG)
Dealer Meetings and Events
- Organization of dealer meetings (and sub-dealers)
- Organization of dealer events related to Network Development such as Facility Planning workshops, Retail Formats Orientation Programs, etc.
- Organization of such events and meetings include main event activities budgeting, transportation and accommodation preparation, guest coordination and other related activities
Cooperation with other Network Development Teams and Business Units
- Support audits for standards ensure compliance of the defined standards and feedback the Auditor with direct market findings
- Follow up of agreed improvement measures during regular market visits and cooperate with operative Business Unit and Retail organization regarding improving of retail systems, processes and personnel structure
Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitor GD according to the defined and agreed-to Network Plans, derive measures in case of delays and obstacles and support GD in further improving the overall Customer Orientation
- Status reporting and experience exchange within the Network Development team and DCV MENA based on the available standardized reporting instruments/systems with the aim to generate a holistic regional view
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly market reports (Factsheets & Facility Characteristics)
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly planned achievements are tracked and measured (Progress reports on running facility projects)
- Update and reports are discussed and agreed with Business Units the GD
- Oversee and drive the implementation and maintenance of an effective Compliance Management System at the distributor level in accordance with Daimler Compliance requirements and local laws and regulations; this includes:
- Raising Compliance awareness at the business level.
- Compliance risk assessments, performance monitoring and reporting.
- Independently monitor compliance of Daimler Distributors and reporting to line manager and LCM.