Network Strategy and Network Planning
- Analyze the market-specific requirements to ensure the company’s long-term sales and profit targets are achieved.
- Develop and support a retail network strategy in cooperation with Sales and After-Sales departments.
- Develop strategic alignment, processes and standards for dealers.
- Define, negotiate and follow-up development targets with General Distributors.
- Establish an efficient business management system to maintain and monitor the attractiveness of the Daimler Commercial Vehicles franchise.
- Develop and implement controlling parameters for the self-control of dealers.
- Establish activities to improve dealers’ results.
- Ensure competitiveness, profitability and long-term attractiveness of Daimler Commercial Vehicles Sales Organization franchises.
- Analyze and monitor main competitors’ sales networks.
- Develop and implement dealer qualification programs.
- Define and implement margin strategy and a performance-oriented margin system.
Distributor Retail Standards
- Derive, monitor and implement regional distributor retail standards for the areas.
Corporate Identity and Building Projects
- Implement CI philosophy in the market and including CI topics in target agreements with dealers.
- Select and qualify national/regional CI suppliers in cooperation with central divisions.
- Consult and follow-up building projects based on Network Development Plan from planning until opening incl. Audit before official opening.
Dealer Management System
- Implementation and further development of a Dealer Management System.
- Define and implement Daimler Blueprint approach for Middle East and North African region.
Selection and Appointment of General Distributors and Dealers
- Select and evaluate alternatives and highlight consequences for the market and sales organization.
Communication with Sales Organization/ General Distributors/Dealers consulting
- Ensure infrastructure for communication within the Sales Organization (retail, wholesale, headquarters).
- Support general distributors/dealers as consultant for all topics relevant to them.
Coordination and Implementation of Management Training programs
- Responsible for coordinating, organizing training programs for the Top Management of the retail organization with respect to automotive management training.
Retail Consulting and HR Development
- Derive/develop concepts to professionalize the processes of the general distributors’ retail organization concerning Sales and After-Sales as well as setting framework for HR Organisation.
- Oversee and drive the implementation and maintenance of an effective Compliance Management System at the distributor level in accordance with Daimler Compliance requirements and local laws and regulations; this includes:
- Raise Compliance awareness at the business level.
- Compliance risk assessments, performance monitoring and reporting.
- Independently monitor compliance of Daimler Distributors and reporting to Local Compliance Manager.