Below you can find our current vacancies. Please click on the job title for more information on the position. If you wish to apply use the ‘Apply now’ icon at the end of the job announcement. This will take you to our online application process. Please ensure that you meet all of the essential requirements for the position in order to be considered for the role.
Search results were sorted by City in ascending order
Head of Parts Operations FUSO
- Collection and analysis of data which will assist the Warehouse operations to offer a high level of customer service to its partners in the Middle East and African regions.
- Internal coordination of data and priority to provide proper transparency between the Logistics, Warehouse Operations and Customer Services teams.
- Responsible for efficient coordination and follow up processes between Dubai Logistics team, and the Regional Center teams (MENA, Central Africa, South Africa).
- Oversight and coordination of CSR, Transportation, Documentation and Accounts team tasks.
Head of Sales & Customer Service– FUSO
Regional Centre Africa
- Development, Coordination and Steering of all General Distributors and their dealer body in order to ensure Customer Service excellence to end users in the markets, sustained parts sales growth and target achievement for the Central African region
- Steering and development of optimal planning and reporting tools according to Daimler Headquarter requirements
- Ensuring Compliance and Business Ethics according to Laws and Daimler rules and regulations
Accounting & Cost Controlling Manager
- In charge of performing monthly preparation, reconciliation of G/L accounts along with Trial Balance.
- Handling the payables ledger. Ensures prompt payments to employees and vendors and keeps track of payables aging schedule.
- Manages asset registry and ensures proper accounting of inventory bookings.
- Supports all internal controls as per FCPA/SOA and DAG compliance guidelines.
- Supports all External and Internal Audit activities. Any required ad-hoc reporting.
In this role, we are looking for a highly professional, enthusiastic and passionate trainer, who will autonomously prepare, hold and evaluate all his/her trainings. You will conduct trainings on topics such as sales skills, strategic selling, product knowledge, demonstration skills etc.
Moreover, you will work closely with our Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars team, Regional Managers, Product Specialists and our General Distributors within the Middle East and Levant regions.
If this sounds like a challenge you would like to take on, then apply today!
President and CEO Daimler Commercial Vehicles MENA
Leading a Commercial Vehicle dedicated HR team to support RC MENA and RC Africa, providing a comprehensive and professional HR service to the business that enables high performance in achieving its goals, support to the managers and the HR team. Ensuring high standards of compliance with corporate legislation and UAE Labour Law.
Head of Sales & Customer Service FUSO, RC Africa
- Sales reporting and order management for Central African region. Coordination of operation with MFTBC and DICV
- Coordination and development of select General Distributors and its dealer body in order to ensure Sales growth and target achievement for the Central African region
- Increase Procurement’s department effectiveness
Manage Product & Pricing topics for Mercedes-Benz Cars in all lifestyle stages.
We are looking for a highly professional, motivated and dedicated candidate, who will ensure optimal price positioning in all markets, implement agreed pricing measures, and track and analyze competitor activities. As a Product & Pricing Senior Executive, you will act as a product expert for numerous internal and external stakeholders and provide professional and pro-active support to our General Distributors and collaborate across various departments on a daily basis. One of your main tasks will include supporting the product management team at Daimler HQ with regional and individual market product requirements.
If this sounds like the perfect challenge for you, you should apply today!
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Act as first point of contact to the respective departments, providing a pro-active, professional and efficient HR service with strong focus on employee relations, recruitment, leave topics, training and development, employment law, compensation & benefits, policies & guidelines and all other HR related matters.
You will be expected to support Transport Management Senior Executive with data analytics and presentations. You will be working in an international environment with close contacts with the Daimler AG headquarters.
A day in the Regional Logistics Center Middle East (RLCME) work environment, you will be assisting your manager with ad hoc inquiries, analyzing historical data and making or updating PowerPoint presentation decks. Some days you’ll be supporting the rest of the team with meeting deadlines. There will be a few month-end tasks that you will be responsible for getting done on time.
Are you dreaming of becoming part of a dynamic team in a multinational company?
If you want to gain, experience in the field of finance in order to grow and develop your skills in accounting by supporting both the Accounts payables team as well as the Accounts receivable team, maintaining good vendor relationships and keeping track of our month end and audit reports, then apply today!